Sean M. Halleran
Cardiology/Cardiovascular Disease, Electrophysiology
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
3433 NW 56th St.
Building B, Suite 400
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- Information & Education
- Insurance Accepted
Sean M. Halleran, Cardiology/Cardiovascular Disease, Electrophysiology
Dr. Sean Halleran is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and clinical cardiac electrophysiology and has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating heart disease and heart rhythm disorders. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine and completed his residency training in internal medicine at the University of Chicago and fellowship training at Rush University Medical Center.
Dr. Halleran is interested:
- Catheter ablation of complex supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias
- Pacemaker implantation and management
- Cardiac implantable device and lead extraction
- Treatment and prevention of sudden cardiac arrest
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT or biventricular) device implantation and management
- Atrial fibrillation management and ablation
- Heart disease and athletes
If you do not see your plan listed below, please contact our clinic to determine if we accept your insurance.
• * Call office to check for insurances accepted.
• Beech Street PPO
• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
• CommunityCare HMO, Inc
• Coventry Health
• First Health PPO
• Humana Choice Care PPO
• Humana Medicare PPO
• Oklahoma Health Network
• OSMA Health
• PacifiCare of Oklahoma, Inc
• PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)-PPO
• Preferred Community Choice
• Tricare Prime
• Tricare Standard
• United Healthcare-POS/EPO
• USA Managed Care Org/USA H&W
If any of this information about Sean Halleran specialists in Cardiology/Cardiovascular Disease, Electrophysiology is incorrect please contact the INTEGRIS Oklahoma HealthLine at 405-951-2277 or toll free 888-951-2277.