Dr. Kyle French
INTEGRIS Family Care South
1600 SW 119th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Kyle French, M.D., is a board certified family medicine physician. He is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and completed residency at Great Plains Family Medicine in Oklahoma City.
Dr. French is an Oklahoma native and is excited to be practicing medicine in South Oklahoma City, where he lives with his wife, Sarah, and their children. His hobbies include playing sports, attending sporting events, church activities, and spending time with his family.
Dr. French enjoys providing care for entire families, including adults and children of all ages. He has a special interest in pediatrics and preventive medicine. Dr. French believes in the importance of working as a team with patients and families to provide the best health care possible.
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 2006
If you do not see your plan listed below, please contact our clinic to determine if we accept your insurance.
• * Call office to check for insurances accepted.
• Aetna US Healthcare - HMO/EPO/POS
• Beech Street PPO
• Blue Choice (BCBS)-PPO
• Blue Plan 65 Select (BCBS)-Medicare Supplement
• Blue Preferred (BCBS)-EPO
• Blue Traditional (BCBS)-HMO
• Champus Tricare
• Community Care Network (CCN)-PPO
• Coventry Health
• First Health PPO
• HealthChoice (OK State & Education Employees)-PPO
• HealthSouth - Direct Contract
• Oklahoma Health Network
• OSMA Health
• Other Commercial Plans
• Preferred Community Choice
• Soonercare Choice Medicaid
• USA Managed Care Org/USA H&W
• United Healthcare-POS/EPO
If any of this information about Kyle French specialists in Family Medicine is incorrect please contact the INTEGRIS Oklahoma HealthLine at 405-951-2277 or toll free 888-951-2277.