Dr. Amy Dedeke
INTEGRIS Family Care Central
3400 NW Expressway
Building C Suite 500
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
INTEGRIS Family Care Memorial West
5915 W. Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
Dr. Amy Dedeke (rheumatologist) is board certified in both internal medicine and the subspecialty of rheumatology. After graduating from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, she completed her internal medicine residency and rheumatology fellowship at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City.
Dr. Dedeke is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, lupus, gout, osteoporosis, inflammatory muscle disease and many other connective tissue diseases. She also diagnoses and treats bursitis, fibromyalgia and other causes of musculoskeletal pain.
Dr. Dedeke believes it is important to take an engaged, personal approach and enjoys working with each patient to treat his/her condition and create a health plan focusing on prevention and overall well-being.
If you do not see your plan listed below, please contact our clinic to determine if we accept your insurance.
• * Call office to check for insurances accepted.
• Aetna US Healthcare - HMO/EPO/POS
• Beech Street PPO
• Blue Choice (BCBS)-PPO
• Blue Plan 65 Select (BCBS)-Medicare Supplement
• Blue Preferred (BCBS)-EPO
• Blue Traditional (BCBS)-HMO
• Champus Tricare
• Community Care Network (CCN)-PPO
• Coventry Health
• First Health PPO
• HealthChoice (OK State & Education Employees)-PPO
• HealthSouth - Direct Contract
• Oklahoma Health Network
• OSMA Health
• Other Commercial Plans
• Preferred Community Choice
• Soonercare Choice Medicaid
• United Healthcare-POS/EPO
• USA Managed Care Org/USA H&W
If any of this information about Amy Dedeke specialists in Rheumatology is incorrect please contact the INTEGRIS Oklahoma HealthLine at 405-951-2277 or toll free 888-951-2277.