INTEGRIS Heart and Vascular Institute of Northwest Oklahoma would like to introduce you to the next step towards recovery - the Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation program.
To improve the health of the people of Northwest Oklahoma.
Provide a safe environment for our patients and their loved ones for recovery from cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation. To provide prevention services for the Northwest Oklahoma community through a program that continually strives for excellence and promotes optimal wellness.
This medically based wellness program will enable you to obtain your personal goals and go beyond. Our program consists of a multidisciplinary team that includes: physicians, nurses, exercise specialists, dieticians, behavioral therapists, chaplains and you. Together we will set realistic recovery goals and help you strive for a balanced, well life.
What to Expect
- Monitored exercise sessions to keep you safe
- Individual consultation to form an individual plan of treatment
- HeartSense educational classes to reduce your individual risk factors
- Group seminars so we can learn life style improvements together
- Health screenings to pin point opportunities for improvement
Why We are Unique
- Comprehensive program with three distinct phases
- State of the art Quinton telemetry monitoring system
- HeartSense education program
- Risk factor management
- Equipped with Cybex cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Locker facilities
- Private counseling suites
- Conference and exam rooms
- Cooking demonstration kitchen
Enrollment - How to get Started
If you or a loved one has risk factors for heart disease or has had a cardiovascular event we encourage you to contact us and we will help you determine if you are ready to join the team. The rehab team works with you and your primary care physician to achieve optimal recovery and wellness. We will update your physician with progress reports and contact your physician as needed.
Portions of the cardiovascular and pulmonary rehab program are covered by insurance and each individual insurance coverage varies. It is important that you contact you insurance company to determine your individual benefits; our staff can provide assistance if necessary.
For additional information or to sign up, please call 580-616-7671.
The Cardiovascular and Pulmonary rehab program is located at the INTEGRIS Heart and Vascular Institute of Northwest Oklahoma
707 S. Monroe
Enid, OK 73701