The INTEGRIS Sleep Institute of Enid offers diagnosis and treatments for people suffering from sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, snoring, narcolepsy, movement disorders of sleep and insomnia.
A sleep study is a simple procedure that monitors multiple aspects of your sleep and gives your physician critical information required to diagnose and treat sleep disorders. A patient’s sleep study is conducted and reviewed on site.
Each sleep study room offers queen size, sleep number beds. Each has its own heat and air, and a private bathroom.
To learn more about the INTEGRIS Sleep Institute of Enid, call 580-616-7600.
You might have a sleep disorder if...
- You often feel irritable or sleepy during the day.
- You have difficulty staying awake when sitting still, watching television or reading.
- You fall asleep or feel very tired while driving.
- You have difficulty concentrating.
- You often get told by others you look tired.
- You react slowly.
- You have emotional outbursts.
- You feel like taking a nap almost everyday.
- You require caffeinated beverages to keep yourself going.
Sleep Apnea Facts
- If you snore, chances are good you have obstructive sleep apnea.
- Untreated OSA causes high blood pressure.
- Untreated OSA increases your chance of heart attack or stroke by up to 75 percent.
- Untreated OSA increases your likelihood of developing type II diabetes.
- Untreated OSA increases your chance of an automobile accident.
- Sleep deprivation affects the body the same way as alcohol.
- Successful treatment of OSA usually does not require surgery or medication.
- OSA is usually diagnosed by having a sleep study.
If any of the above describe how you feel, talk to your physician or call the INTEGRIS Sleep Institute of Enid at 580-616-7600.