The INTEGRIS Cancer Institute, along with our ProCure affiliate, offers one of the foremost collections of physicians along with state-of-the-art comprehensive therapies for the diagnosis, treatment and survivorship of cancer patients. Designed with the patient in mind, our Proton campus offers 135,000 square foot facility includes radiation oncology, imaging, infusion therapy, a wellness center, a meditation garden and a medical office building.
The INTEGRIS Cancer Institute is more than a cancer treatment facility. It's a cancer treatment philosophy, treating the whole person, not just the disease. With six campuses statewide, including the Proton Campus, we provide a holistic approach to fighting cancer – guiding our patients through their journey medically, as well as walking through it with them personally. Every case of cancer is unique and every patient’s needs are different. That’s why we offer more types of treatment and more specialists in every area of cancer. And that’s why no one else but INTEGRIS can claim more survivors of more types of cancer than anywhere else in the state.
Cancer Treatment Services
Navigate the Cancer Institute
Click the links below to download a map of the Cancer Institute.
- 12 exam rooms, two specific to head and neck cancers
- 16 slice 4D CT simulator with respiratory gating
- Full service physics support and state of the art technology: Novalis Tx™ with BrainLab, a multi-modality radiosurgery system; Trilogy; and high dose rate (HDR) acuity suite.
- Equipped with the most advanced equipment GE offers; digital radiographic and fluoroscope capabilities; CT, 64 slice; ultrasound – oncology specific; PET/CT – 16 slice; and MRI – 3 Tesla
- PACS system for multidisciplinary review.
- 22 infusion suites – private, semi-private and open
- Connective walkway between medical oncology clinic, infusion suites and clinical laboratory
- Staffed with oncology certified nurses, and licensed professional counselors
- Comprehensive resource center for patients, their families and caregivers
- Complementary therapies including massage and yoga
- Clinical research and trials; genetic and nutritional consultations
- Pastoral care and spiritual support
- Social work
- Multi-faith resources, prayer labyrinth for meditation and reflection, and outdoor seating
ProCure Proton Therapy Center
- Four treatment rooms
- Capacity to treat up to 1,500 patients per year
INTEGRIS Cancer Institute ProHealth Pharmacy specializes in cancer treatment. Let us be a part of your cancer treatment team. Call 405-773-2300 for more information,