The INTEGRIS Cancer Institute Multidisciplinary Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinic provides a crucial bridge between diagnosis and treatment. A comprehensive, streamlined approach to treatment planning reduces patient waiting and increases optimal cancer care. A proactive approach to treatment planning for anyone with a new cancer diagnosis or who would like to have a second opinion related to gastrointestinal cancers involving any of the following primary sites.
- Large intestines
- Small intestines
The INTEGRIS Cancer Institute Proton Campus in Oklahoma City, provides a unique approach to cancer care. While structurally connected through walkways, the relationship between the INTEGRIS Cancer Institute and ProCure Proton Therapy Center offers benefits beyond convenient access for cancer patients. They include:
- Multi-disciplinary cancer care delivering a team approach to provide customized treatment plans for patients.
- Multiple radiation therapies available featuring photon, or traditional radiation therapy, which provides image guided and intensity modulated radiation therapy and proton therapy. Our Oklahoma City proton therapy treatment center is one of only 10 centers nationwide.
- Research and clinical trials.
- Multi-faceted approach to responding to patient needs through counseling, nutrition changes, support groups, prayer/meditation, exercise and other therapeutic and wellness activities.
- A focused, forward-thinking, collaborative team comprised of affiliated organizations to address continual process improvement and new opportunities.
- A state-of-the-art infusion center focusing on patient safety and comfort. Chemotherapy and immunotherapy are delivered in 18 suites offering patients a private, semi-private or open setting.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 405-773-6400.