Our team of experienced doctors and nurses are trained in the rigorous field of medical oncology so cancer patients can put their trust in the experience and the state of the art technology available at the INTEGRIS Cancer Institute.
The INTEGRIS Cancer Institute is made up of many separate facilities including hospitals in Oklahoma City, Yukon, Edmond, Enid and the Proton Therapy Campus located in north OKC. With more than 25 years of experience and over 24 acres of land dedicated to cancer research and treatment, there is no better place for medical oncology.
What you can expect:
- Dedicated group of medical oncologists
- Leader in Oklahoma in advanced cancer research and treatment
- Private, semi-private and open infusion suites equipped with flat screen TVs and heated recliners for patient comfort
- Pain management
- Multi-disciplinary cancer care delivering a team approach to provide customized treatment plans for patients
- Accreditation by the American College of Surgeons and American College of Radiology
If you are in need of medical oncology, call your local INTEGRIS hospital or our national HealthLine at 1-888-951-2277. For more information about INTEGRIS, patient experiences, and our physicians visit the INTEGRIS Cancer Institute video channel.