Facing cancer is hard enough.
We believe finding the right course of treatment for you should be simple, so the INTEGRIS Cancer Institute (ICIO) is offering a Multidisciplinary Cancer Clinic for patients with lung cancer diagnoses.
This clinic brings together all of our cancer specialists, oncologists and other physicians to discuss your best course of treatment. Not only are all these specialists under one roof – so is the widest variety of cancer treatment modalities, like proton therapy, chemotherapy, IMRT and more – so you can start treatment in a matter of days. Best of all, you’ll get an unbiased recommendation, because our team truly wants to provide the best option for you.
- Treatment choices are decided by a team of specialists rather than one doctor
- Decrease the crucial time link from diagnosis to treatment
- A comprehensive, streamlined approach to treatment planning for anyone with lung cancer diagnosis
- Treatment is aligned with national guidelines
- Offers a second opinion
The Lung Multidisciplinary Cancer Clinic provides consensus treatment decisions for medical, radiation and surgical management of the following:
The integrated relationship between the INTEGRIS Cancer Institute and the Procure Proton Therapy Center in Oklahoma City offers a unique approach to cancer care, which provides benefits beyond convenient access for cancer patients and their families.
- Multi-disciplinary cancer care delivering a team approach to provide customized treatment plans for patients.
- Multiple radiation modalities available featuring photon (traditional radiation therapy), which provides image guidance and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT); proton therapy, one of only one of only a few centers nationwide.
- A state-of-the-art infusion center focusing on patient safety and comfort. Chemotherapy and immunotherapy are delivered in suites offering patients a private, semi-private or open setting.
- Research and clinical trials.
- The integrated relationship between the INTEGRIS Cancer Institute and the Procure Proton Therapy Center offers a unique approach to cancer care, which provides benefits beyond convenient access for cancer patients and their families.
This is the only lung cancer clinic of its kind in Oklahoma. Don’t miss this chance to take some of the stress out of your cancer care. The clinic is held every Friday morning from 8 to 10 a.m. For more information, call 405-773-6400.