Ask a patient how they would describe excellent health care and they might mention the work performed by experienced doctors and nurses. At INTEGRIS Health, we recognize that it takes much more – an integrated team of dedicated health care professionals with wide-ranging skills – to ensure we deliver the best possible health care experience for our patients.
If you’d like to be a part of a team that recognizes your contributions and doesn’t shy away from delivering the most challenging healing, then join our team – the most dedicated people. Here are some of the areas where Allied Health professionals make a difference at INTEGRIS Health every day.
Our Radiology Department offers state-of-the-art technology in computerized tomography (CT), ultrasound, nuclear medicine, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), bone densitometry/osteoporosis screening, mammography, and diagnostic and interventional radiology.
Allied Health positions within the Radiology Department include:
- Radiation Therapist
- Radiology Technologist
- CT Technologist
- MRI Technologist
INTEGRIS Health offers a radiology residency program and serves as a clinical partner with the University of Oklahoma, Southwestern University,
and Rose State College.
When working as a respiratory therapist at INTEGRIS Health, you can expect to utilize a wide variety of equipment and therapeutic modalities, aerosol therapy, ventilators and ventilation modalities, and non-invasive ventilation. Our therapists also work with such protocols as Frequency, Neb to MDI, MDI to bedside, IPPB to IS, IPPB to Neb and IS, MDI to Neb, Bedside MDI to Supervised MDI, and weaning open heart surgery patients from respiratory assistance.
Respiratory therapists have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, including the nationally renowned Nazih Zuhdi Transplantation Institute, the state-of-the-art Paul Silverstein Burn Center, and the Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Hospital. You may also decide to work in the most advanced neonatal intensive care unit in Oklahoma, offering high frequency oscillating ventilation.
Our pharmacists work in state-of-the-art facilities and have the opportunity to be involved in such different areas as:
- Pharmacokinetic Dosing
- Pain Management
- Drug Utilization Reviews
- Parenteral Nutrition Counseling
- Direct Patient Care
Pharmacists also have choices in the INTEGRIS Health location that fits their career needs and location preferences. Staff pharmacists are needed at the Mental Health Center, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center, INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center and Samaritan Home Health. There are also pharmacy career opportunities at The Plaza and ProHealth retail pharmacies.
Automated Pharmacy Technologies
In automated pharmacy technologies, you can work with robotics, automated dispensing cabinets, repackaging equipment, inventory carousels and physician order scanning.
Health Information Management
In this Allied Health field, our employees input data and analyze clinical and demographic information about patients.
The IT Department concentrates on projects that leverage technology in five key areas:
- Infrastructure – The foundation and backbone of INTEGRIS Health computer systems. Technicians are always working to assess and improve our systems so that we have access to the most current technology.
- Connectivity – Employees focus on improving communication and mobility through new and proven technologies.
- E-Commerce – Internet technologies are continuing to expand and INTEGRIS Health is incorporating the Internet into current business processes while expanding into new business lines.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) – Electronic patient information systems are expanding and will eventually replace our paper-based system.
- Telemedicine – Technology advances will help us answer distance health care needs and extend care services and personnel.
Integrated Support Services
Exceptional customer service is a critical skill for these roles, where we strive to exceed patients’ expectations with our professional courtesies. Jobs in this category include:
- Patient Assistance Liaison (PAL)
- Food Services
- Central Transportation Dispatch Associate
If you would like to be one of our most dedicated people, apply today.
For more information about Allied Health careers at INTEGRIS Health, call (888) 5-INTEGRIS.