Click Image to View Electronic Brochure
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
The most challenging healing requires patience and perseverance – on the part of patients and health care providers. Employees who specialize in occupational, physical and speech therapy are dedicated to the complete physical and cognitive healing process.
If you would enjoy the challenges and rewards of a career in these therapeutic areas, then consider the following diverse opportunities at INTEGRIS Health:
Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services are offered at INTEGRIS Health facilities across the state of Oklahoma:
- Acute Care Physical Medicine Departments in all INTEGRIS Health system hospitals
- Inpatient Rehabilitation at INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Center, Located on the campus of INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center, the freestanding, three-story facility extends its inpatient services onto floors at INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center, INTEGRIS Clinton Regional Hospital, and Comanche County Memorial Hospital in Lawton Oklahoma
- Home Health Care provided through all INTEGRIS Health hospitals
- SNF and LTAC services offered via Bass Baptist Hospital in Enid Oklahoma
- Jim Thorpe Outpatient Rehabilitation located at the campuses of INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center, INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center and in Moore and Yukon, OK.
- Therapy Resource Pool in the OKC Metro area is maintained by Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation offering therapy coverage across the metro working with patients in different areas of the INTEGRIS Health system, depending on where needs arise. Therapists in the resource pool are eligible for education support and they have access to state-of-the art facilities and equipment wherever they work.
Rehab the Whole Person, Body and Soul
One of the joys of the therapeutic process is seeing progress and an improved quality of life. At INTEGRIS Health, our therapists cover the entire life cycle – infants in neonatal units, children, adults and geriatric patients.
If you enjoy the challenges of rehabilitating the body, there are opportunities to work on general orthopedic and post-surgical repairs, including joint replacement, fractures, back and neck injuries, wounds and delicate hand injuries. Some of the most challenging therapy opportunities come from working with amputees, patients with spinal cord injuries, cancer and transplant patients.
Maybe you’re more fascinated with the mind – like our therapists who treat neurological disorders and such conditions as stroke, traumatic brain injury, vestibular and developmental disorders.
If a unique challenge appeals to you, consider working in such areas as aquatic therapy, horticulture therapy, burn rehabilitation, sensory integration evaluations, driver assessments and hand therapy. There are also needs for lymphedema management, incontinence work conditioning, pain management and functional capacity evaluations, dysphagia evaluations and therapies and cognitive retraining.
Support for Keeping Your Skills Tuned
As a member of the INTEGRIS Health family, you receive support to help you broaden your career horizons and keep your skills updated.
Physical, occupational and speech therapists are eligible for such benefits as:
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full time and regular part time employees
- Continuing education on and off campus
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Mentor program for new employees and new grads
- Health Careers scholarship program for Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy students
Talk with your recruiter or Human Resources representative for more information on these benefits.
For more information about occupational, physical and speech therapy careers at INTEGRIS Health email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.