To deliver the most challenging healing for our patients, we require the most dedicated people. We want employees who maintain the highest standards in providing compassionate care to their patients.
If you are that person, then INTEGRIS is where you want to be. We offer some of the state’s best health care career opportunities, where you can genuinely make a difference in the lives of other people while also building a meaningful, fulfilling career for yourself.
You may be eligible for education assistance through INTEGRIS. Our program is designed to help individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in nursing.
Tuition Assistance for Registered Nursing
INTEGRIS Careers provides tuition assistance to high school seniors, community members and employees pursuing a career as a Registered Nurse.
Students accepted into the Health Careers Education Assistance Program are awarded assistance for books, tuition and fees up to a maximum of $4,000 per year.
In addition to financial assistance, the program provides participants with career advisement. The INTEGRIS Careers consultant will help participants:
- Develop an academic plan that meets their career goals.
- Select and apply to an accredited program that meets participants’ professional and personal goals Successfully complete their educational program and achieve licensure through ongoing academic advisement.
- Identify potential career and education opportunities at INTEGRIS.
- Gain placement into career pathway positions.
- Obtain additional educational support from other sources if necessary.
Health Careers Application
Other Education Assistance Opportunities
- INTEGRIS Volunteer Auxiliary HS Scholarship – $2,000 for family members of INTEGRIS employees who are high school seniors and planning to attend college. Applications are available in the Volunteer Auxiliary Office.
- Nursing Academic Loan – Up to $500 per semester for RN employees acquiring advanced education in nursing (BSN, MSN or PhD)
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $750 per semester for INTEGRIS employees whose status is regular part-time or full-time enrolled in college degree programs.
- Applications are available at the INTEGRIS Clinical Education and Human Resources offices.