Family Care Yukon
1205 Health Center Parkway #100
Yukon, OK 73099
Our physicians are all accepting new patients and same day appointments are often available. To schedule your appointment, call 405-717-5400.
About the INTEGRIS Family Care Yukon Clinic in Yukon, OK
INTEGRIS Family Care Yukon is a primary care clinic. Our physicians and staff work together to provide high-quality comprehensive care and take pride in paying close attention to each patient’s individual needs.
Whether you're looking for a family doctor or an OBGYN, at Family Care Yukon we understand that nothing is more important than the health of you and your family. That’s why we offer a full range of health care for people of all ages – from infants and children to adults and seniors.
Located just inside the west entrance of INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital in Yukon, OK, our primary care and OBGYN clinic offers easy access to hospital services, should they be required. We also offer a variety of specialty care services, with specialists rotating through the clinic daily.
Thank you for trusting us to provide the best health care to you and your family.
INTEGRIS Family Care Yukon is a part of a three year project focusing on transitioning Family Care practices to a Patient Centered Medical Home model. To learn more about our initiative, click here.
Our Clinic offers the following services
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma
- Obstetrics care
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Immunizations, including Gardasil
- School and sports physicals
- Comprehensive yearly physicals
- Well woman exams (including Pap smear, breast exam and HPV testing)
- X-ray and laboratory
- Joint injections
- Birth control
- Biopsy and removal of spots or lesions
- Pulmonary Function studies
- Heart screenings
- Assistance with psychiatric/psychological care
- Laceration repair
- Cosmetics services including microdermabrasion, Botox© and Juvéderm™, as well as laser services such as hair removal, red and dark vein care, and treatment of pigmented lesions