The INTEGRIS Yukon Family Care Clinic in Yukon, OK About Us
INTEGRIS Family Care Yukon is a primary care clinic. Our physicians and staff work together to provide high-quality comprehensive care and take pride in paying close attention to each patient’s individual needs.
Whether you're looking for a family doctor or an OBGYN, at Family Care Yukon we understand that nothing is more important than the health of you and your family. That’s why we offer a full range of health care for people of all ages – from infants and children to adults and seniors.
Located just inside the west entrance of INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital in Yukon, OK, our primary care and OBGYN clinic offers easy access to hospital services, should they be required. We also offer a variety of specialty care services, with specialists rotating through the clinic daily.
Thank you for trusting us to provide the best health care to you and your family.
INTEGRIS Yukon Family Care Central
1205 Health Center Parkway #100
Yukon, OK 73099
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Individual physician hours may vary.
As a primary care clinic, we offer a variety of services for our patients.
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma
- Obstetrics care
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Immunizations, including Gardasil
- School and sports physicals
- Comprehensive yearly physicals
- Well woman exams (including Pap smear, breast exam and HPV testing)
- X-ray and laboratory
- Joint injections
- Birth control
- Biopsy and removal of spots or lesions
- Pulmonary Function studies
- Heart screenings
- Assistance with psychiatric/psychological care
- Laceration repair
- Cosmetics services including microdermabrasion, Botox© and Juvéderm™, as well as laser services such as hair removal, red and dark vein care, and treatment of pigmented lesions
We also offer specialty pain management, urology, nephrology, cardiology, podiatry, spine/neurosurgery, ophthalmology, oncology, pulmonary and vision services.
Meet our Doctors and Providers
View Larger Map