About Bennett Fertility
The INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute was named after Henry G. Bennett Jr. M.D. (1913-1984), a Johns Hopkins-trained gynecologist in Oklahoma City.
Howard Jones M.D., a fellow resident with Bennett, gave the dedication lecture during the opening ceremony in 1985, addressing ethical issues in assisted reproductive technology. The concern and awareness of moral and ethical issues has, and continues to be, an integral part of the institute's operation since its establishment in 1985.