INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility
The Bennett Fertility Institute in Oklahoma City provides advanced infertility diagnostic studies and treatments to patients who have been unsuccessful conceiving by traditional means. Our team understands what you are going through, and we are dedicated to providing comprehensive care for patients struggling with infertility and other reproductive challenges.
Meet the Bennett Fertility Staff
The Institute offers assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures such as:
- in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- micromanipulation (ICSI, assisted hatching, blastocyst biopsy)
- embryo, egg, and sperm cryopreservation (freezing and banking)
- egg, sperm, and embryo donation
- Pre-implantation genetic screening and diagnosis (PGS/PGD)
The Bennett Fertility Institute offers a full range of infertility diagnostic testing and assisted reproductive technologies including IVF. Our team of highly skilled infertility specialists is committed to helping you realize your dream of becoming a parent.