Where end-of-life care is provided for the patient and their family in a home like setting.
Enhancing the quality and dignity of life for terminally ill people and their families
At INTEGRIS Hospice House, our hospice care team provides end-of-life care for the patient and their family in a home-like setting. The hospice team is here to provide for the medical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Our medical directors are board certified in hospice and palliative care.
Take a Virtual Tour
Hospice House, located in Oklahoma City, offers patient-centered end-of-life care, nurturing and support for patients and families in a comfortable, inviting atmosphere.
The spacious living areas at the INTEGRIS Hospice House offer comfort and privacy, including:
- Meals prepared for the patient and one family member.
- Twelve spacious private suites with cable TV, VCR/DVD players and Wi-Fi connection and comfortable seating that converts into a sleeper.
- A family room with a kitchen and laundry facilities is available for our guests.
- The chapel or the Serenity Garden provides a quiet retreat for families and others who need privacy or simply a place to pray or meditate.
- The house is open twenty-four hours a day for visitors, family and friends.
- Massage therapy.
- A playground for young visitors.
- Pets are recognized as important members of the family and are welcomed as scheduled visitors. Pet therapy visits are also available.
Inpatient hospice care is available when pain or other distressing symptoms cannot be managed at home, when home health nurses or family cannot meet the needs of the patient, or when the hospitalized patient needs to transition into end-of-life care. Respite care is short-term inpatient hospice care that provides relief for the caregiver. There is no geographic limitation for admission to the INTEGRIS Hospice House.
Please call us today at 405-848-8884 to learn more about our Hospice House in Oklahoma City.