Where end-of-life care is provided for the patient
and their family in a home like setting.
Enhancing the quality and dignity of life for
terminally ill persons and their families
INTEGRIS Hospice House, located in Oklahoma City, provides the latest trend in patient-centered health care, nurturing and supporting families in a home like atmosphere. Inpatient hospice care is available when pain or other distressing symptoms cannot be managed at home, when family situations escalate and the care giving demands of the patient cannot be met, or when the hospitalized patient needs to transition into end-of-life care. Respite care is short-term inpatient hospice care that provides relief for the caregiver. There is no geographic limitation for admission to the INTEGRIS Hospice House.
The hospice team is there to provide the medical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and family and the medical director’s are board certified in hospice and palliative care.
The spacious living areas at the INTEGRIS Hospice House in Oklahoma City offers comfort and privacy and include:
- Meals prepared for the patient and one family member.
- Twelve spacious private suites with cable TV, VCR/DVD players and Wi-Fi connection, bedside reading lights, private bathrooms along with comfortable seating that converts into a sleeper.
- A family room is available for our guests with a kitchen and laundry facilities.
- A library that provides a quiet retreat for families and others who need privacy or simply a place to pray or meditate.
- The house is open twenty-four hours a day for visitors, family and friends.
- Pets are recognized as important members of the family and are welcomed as scheduled visitors. Pet therapy visits are also available
INTEGRIS Hospice House
13920 Quailbrook Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73134