Gift Shop (Seasons Gifts)
The hospital gift shop is located in the main lobby near the information desk. It is open during the following hours:
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
Flowers for purchase are available in the main lobby. Call the house supervisor for assistance when Seasons Gifts is closed.
Seasons Gifts at INTEGRIS Health Edmond
Nourishing and well-balanced meals are an important part of your treatment and recovery at INTEGRIS Health Edmond. We make every effort to provide nutritious meals prepared according to your physician’s orders with the supervision of our executive chef and registered dietitians.
A copy of the weekly menu is in your room. Meals are served at the following times.
- BREAKFAST – 7 to 11 a.m.
- LUNCH – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- DINNER – 4 to 6 p.m.
Breakfast served all three meal periods
Menus are tailored to any dietary restrictions your doctor may have ordered. If you miss one or more meals because of tests or surgery, your meals will resume as soon as your physician allows.
If you have any requests from the alternative menu, please call the patient menu hotline at 405-636-7330. If you have any concerns or questions about your diet or nutritional needs, call the dietitian, 405-657-3078.
Guest Dining Services
Meals are served in Café 2011 located on the Café level of the hospital. Accessible via guest elevators, general café hours are as follows.
- Monday – Friday
- BREAKFAST – 7:30 to 10 a.m.
- LUNCH – 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- DINNER – 2 to 4 p.m. (grab ‘n go only)
- Saturday and Sunday
- BREAKFAST – 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. (continental breakfast and grab ‘n go)
- LUNCH – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (grab ‘n go only)
- Coffee Bar located in the front lobby on the first floor
- Monday – Friday 7 to 9 a.m.
Vending Services available 24 hours a day
- ATM machines
- Hearing impaired/interpreter services
- Pastoral care
- Guest lounge coffee service
- Outdoor dining patio