If you find yourself with time on your hands and want to feel productive, become a volunteer!
As a hospital volunteer you will:
- Serve your community, supporting the INTEGRIS Health Mission: To improve the health of the people and the communities we serve.
- Share your talents, skills and life experiences.
- Experience an increased sense of self worth.
- Be a valued member of a dedicated team.
- Help others.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- College students network with people in a chosen career.
- Socialize with your fellow volunteers.
- Have fun! Develop a real sense of pride. Keep physically active.
- Learn new skills.
- Give back after you or a loved one have received tender, healing care.
- Place yourself in a friendly and supportive environment.
- And … because it feels GOOD!