About INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Clinical Development
Welcome to the INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Clinical Development website. We are committed to creating educational and skills-based training programs that are based on evidence-based practices in the field of rehabilitation. Our educational programs strive to meet the learning needs of rehabilitation professionals across the continuum of care.
Some of our ongoing educational events:
- 2015 Clinical Education Series (CES) These are one or two hour sessions, along with half day, full-day, and two-day courses. The cost for a one hour session is $15. Our half-day, full-day, and two-day courses are priced individually and may have limited registration. Our goal is to have the quarter planned and scheduled by the end of the month prior to the beginning of the quarter. If you have any suggestions for topics or speakers, please e-mail us. To register, call the INTEGRIS HealthLine at 405-951-2277.
- Our CES are offered across the state of Oklahoma via two-way interactive video-conferencing at hospitals, technology centers, and community colleges and public libraries (Click here to see a full listing of our teleconferencing sites for continuing education).
- Specialty Courses are offered throughout the year and are half day, full day and two day courses.
- We host an annual conference and make content from that conference available on-line.
- We offer online continuing education opportunities for clinical professionals in the community. Our INTEGRIS Education microchannel features courses and conferences available for viewing on demand. We are also working to expand our online course offerings to include our Continuing Education Series (CES) courses.
- Jim Thorpe has been hosting monthly support groups for individuals with disability and their family members for the past 15 years. The primary goal of our community-based support groups is to promote the long-term health and wellness of individuals with disability and their family members/caregivers. Support groups also facilitate access to rehabilitation specialists as well as provide a vehicle for peer-to-peer support after discharge from rehabilitation. Populations served by our support groups include traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury (SCI), stroke, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease), limb loss, and ventricular assistive device (LVAD). Support group leaders consist of nurses, social workers, psychologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and recreational therapists. Please click for more information on our Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation support groups.
**We submit for continuing education units (CEUs) for most of our educational offerings for PT, OT, Nursing and LCSW. Please refer to the individual course listings and objectives on our website to determine if contact hours for your discipline will be awarded.
We welcome your feedback and encourage you to contact us on any suggestions .
For more information, please contact Jason Gates at 405-644-5273 or you may e-mail us at email@example.com
2015 Course Offerings - 1st Quarter
Click on the link to view the courses offered for the 1st quarter of 2015. These are one or two hour sessions. The cost is $15 for an one hour session. Our goal is to have the quarter planned and scheduled by the end of the month prior to the beginning of the quarter.
Do you want to be a certified rehabilitation registered nurse (CRRN)?
Do you have two years of RN experience in a rehabilitation setting? If so, what's holding you back? INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Hospital encourages all RN staff to become a CRRN.
Learn More about the departmental accomplishments for 2014
INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Clinical Development Department endeavors to promote clinical excellence and development in the professional practices of our rehabilitation therapists and nurses through evidence-based and innovative approaches.
Follow us on Twitter @jimthorperehab