INTEGRIS Mental Health-Spencer provides a variety of services for both acute and residential care including the following.
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment by a board-certified child/adolescent psychiatrist
- Nursing care, including biophysical and medication education
- Assessment and therapy services including individual, group and family therapy by a licensed mental health professional
- Recreational assessment and therapy with a recreational therapist
- Social skills groups by trained mental health professionals
- Treatment planning
- Case management
- Close supervision and a structured environment
- On-campus educational services provided by the Extended Education Services and Oklahoma City Public School System teachers at our Spencer site
INTEGRIS Mental Health-Spencer is not equipped to provide residential services to children who have an IQ below 70 or those with a physical or medical problem that significantly restricts their ability to receive inpatient mental health treatment. A dual diagnosis program for children with IQ levels between 50 and 70 is available at INTEGRIS Meadowlake in Enid, Okla.