When you become a volunteer at INTEGRIS Miami Hospital, you join a team of caring professionals who work together to provide quality service and support to the patients, staff and visitors of the hospital.
The volunteer auxiliary provides a unique experience filled with partnership, friendship and satisfaction in knowing you are giving back to the community.
We have convenient positions to fit most any schedule. Contact the volunteer office at 918-540-7187 or stop by the hospital’s main lobby information desk to pick up an application.
The Auxiliary volunteers of INTEGRIS Miami Hospital make a difference by freely giving of their time and talents to others in need.
Volunteer positions are available throughout the hospital.
- Main lobby and ER information desk
- Surgery waiting room
- Hospital messengers
- Distribution of patient and employee mail
- Hospital events and health fairs
- Meals on Wheels
- Hospital Gift Shop
- Escorting patients to their rooms
- Delivering flowers
- Children’s educational tours
- Hospital clerical areas
- Chaplain services
- ER Angels
Benefits of Volunteering
In addition to making new friends and building valuable new skills, volunteers enjoy several benefits.
- Free meal in cafeteria for each 4-hour shift worked
- Annual Service Awards Luncheon
- Free birthday luncheon with hospital administrator
- Access to hospital educational programs
- Tickets and discounts to select area events
- 15% discount on INTEGRIS logo-wear and scrubs at Regency Home Medical Equipment
- 10% discount on home medical equipment at Regency Home Medical Equipment
- Discount for prepaid surgical procedures
- Access to fitness equipment in the rehabilitation department
- Most of all, self-satisfaction