The INTEGRIS Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute has a team of transplant surgeons ready to help you.
Areas of Expertise
- Adult and pediatric liver transplants
- Liver resection/ablation for cancer
- Biliary tumors (benign and cancerous)
- Complex biliary reconstruction/resection
- Minimally invasive liver surgery
- Integrated advanced therapeutic endoscopy and interventional radiology
- Prevention, screening, diagnosis and staging of gastrointestinal cancer
- Early diagnosis, staging and surgery for Whipple procedure and distal pancreatectomy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP
- General and interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasonography
- Capsule endoscopy
Team of Experts
Kohli is the director of the abdominal organ transplant division. He is board certified in transplant surgery. He specializes in liver, kidney, pediatric, split liver and pancreas transplants. He also performs other complex surgeries for liver, pancreas and bile duct related problems including cancers related to these organs.
Duffy is chief of pancreas and pediatric liver transplant. He is board certified in transplant surgery. His field of surgical expertise is adult and pediatric liver transplant procedures, split liver transplants, and hepatobiliary pancreatic surgery.
Kautzman is a board certified transplant surgeon. She specializes in liver, kidney, pancreas, and pediatric transplants. In addition, her other areas of expertise include
hepatobiliary pancreatic surgeries and intestinal rehabilitation.
Raza is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology. He is the medical director of advanced interventional endoscopy. His professional expertise includes diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP, endoscopic ultrasonography and staging of pancreatic and other GI cancers.