The INTEGRIS Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute not only performs transplant surgeries, but is the most comprehensive transplant center in the state of Oklahoma. Since its inception thousands of transplants have been performed.
The facility is a center for managing advanced organ failure. Our institution is one of a few centers in the country that utilizes a unified donor team that is able to recover all organs from the donor, as well as a dedicated transplant intensive care unit.
Patients listed at our center have shorter waiting times prior to transplantation and endure a shorter hospital stay and above-average survival rate, as compared with the national average.
The liver program at the INTEGRIS Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute uses the most advanced technology to treat all types of liver conditions.
- Adult and pediatric liver transplants
- Treatment for hepatitis C
- Medical management of end stage liver disease
- Management of metabolic, autoimmune and hereditary liver diseases
- Multi-disciplinary approach to manage non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Management of acute liver failure
- Liver dialysis support (MARS)
- Medical and surgical management of portal hypertension
- Comprehensive hepatobiliary/pancreatic surgery
- Complex abdominal and gastrointestinal surgery
- Multi-disciplinary liver tumor board
- Dedicated liver pathology services
- Interventional radiology
- Resection for liver tumors
- Intestinal rehab program
- Outreach clinic in Tulsa metro area
- Clinical research