Abbas Raza, M.D., FASGE, Advanced Gastroenterology Fellowship trained, board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine is dedicated to providing individualized, compassionate patient care. His contributions in the field of gastrointestinal endoscopy have earned Dr. Raza the selection of Fellow of the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy offering you the best care for digestive health concerns with prompt consultations.
General and Advanced Gastroenterology Services Include
- Early diagnosis, staging and treatment of pancreatic cancer
- Prevention, screening, diagnosis and staging of gastrointestinal cancer
- Diagnostic and therapeutic ERCPs
- General and interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Screening colonoscopy and EGD
- Therapeutic ERCP
- Cholangioscopy and lithotripsy
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Capsule endoscopy
- Comprehensive management of GERD
- Radiofrequency ablation for Barrett’s esophagus
To make an appointment call 405-949-3349 or by faxing a referral.
Download Referral Form