About Family Care Northwest Clinic in Oklahoma City, OK
INTEGRIS Family Care Northwest is a primary care clinic. Our physicians and staff work together to provide high-quality comprehensive care and take pride in paying close attention to each patient’s needs.
We understand that nothing is more important than the health of you and your family. That’s why we offer a full range of health care for people of all ages – from infants and children to adults and seniors.
Thank you for trusting us to provide the best health care to you and your family.
- Accepted Insurances
- Patient Information Form
- View all Clinics
INTEGRIS Family Care Northwest
6601 W. Hefner Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Individual physician hours may vary.
As a primary care clinic, we offer a variety of services for our patients.
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma
- Diet and exercise counseling
- School and sports physicals
- Comprehensive yearly physicals
- Annual exams
- X-ray and laboratory
- Joint injections
- Birth control
- Screenings for colon cancer and skin cancer
- Heart screenings
- Assistance with psychiatric/psychological care
- Minor in-office surgery
View Larger Map