Dr. Kincheloe is a board certified OB/GYN specialist. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine and has been serving the medical needs of women in the Oklahoma City area for over 18 years. He has received training in alternative medicine and integrates herbals and acupuncture when appropriate. Dr. Kincheloe also provides medical management for weight loss. He has a special interest in menopause, sexual problems and infertility.
Dr. Kincheloe is the father of two sons who are currently attending college in Oklahoma. He enjoys reading and writing science fiction. He has participated in medical missions to Nicaragua and Guatemala, and plans more trips in the future.
Dr. Kincheloe believes the best medicine occurs when there is a team effort between the patient and the physician. His goal is to provide options for patients and then help them decide the best course of treatment.
• Annual physical exams
• Pelvic exams and PAP tests
• Routine and surgical gynecology
• Menopause care, including hormone replacement therapy or alternatives
• Pre-conceptual counseling and testing
• Routine office visits and hospital inpatient care
• Referrals for mammography
• Sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
• Weight loss management
• Laser vein treatment
• Laser hair reduction