Dr. Charlotte Coyner
INTEGRIS Family Care Memorial West
5915 W. Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
Charlotte Coyner, M.D., is a board certified family medicine physician. She attended Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, and completed residency at the Great Plains Family Medicine Residency Program.
“It’s an honor to serve as a physician to patients of all ages in this community. I’m a native Oklahoman, born at Baptist hospital, raised in Edmond and receiving an undergraduate degree from the University of Oklahoma. My father and grandfather both practiced medicine in central Oklahoma, and I’m pleased to continue that legacy.”
Dr. Coyner is now accepting new patients.
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine,
If you do not see your plan listed below, please contact our clinic to determine if we accept your insurance.
• * Call office to check for insurances accepted.
• Aetna US Healthcare - HMO/EPO/POS
• Beech Street PPO
• Blue Choice (BCBS)-PPO
• Blue Plan 65 Select (BCBS)-Medicare Supplement
• Blue Preferred (BCBS)-EPO
• Blue Traditional (BCBS)-HMO
• Champus Tricare
• Community Care Network (CCN)-PPO
• Coventry Health
• First Health PPO
• HealthChoice (OK State & Education Employees)-PPO
• HealthSouth - Direct Contract
• Oklahoma Health Network
• OSMA Health
• Other Commercial Plans
• Preferred Community Choice
• Soonercare Choice Medicaid
• United Healthcare-POS/EPO
• USA Managed Care Org/USA H&W
If any of this information about Charlotte Coyner specialists in Family Medicine is incorrect please contact the INTEGRIS Oklahoma HealthLine at 405-951-2277 or toll free 888-951-2277.