Dr. Valeriu Neagu
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
3366 NW Expressway
Building D, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Dr. Neagu is a fellowship trained Endocrinologist. He earned his medical degree from the University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Timisoara, Romania and completed his residency and fellowship at the University of Illinois, Chicago Medical Center.
Neagu is excited to join Dr. Muchmore and Dr. Adochio, giving him a great opportunity to serve the community in Oklahoma City. He is trained in all endocrinology pathology including adrenal, pituitary, parathyroid and metabolic bone disorders with his main interests being diabetes and thyroid disorders.
Dr. Neagu provides patient centralized care, applying the latest evidence based guidelines. His viewpoint is built from a foundation of close doctor-patient relationships, dedicated to providing the patient with thorough medical care.
If you do not see your plan listed below, please contact our clinic to determine if we accept your insurance.
• * Call office to check for insurances accepted.
• Aetna US Healthcare PPO
• Beech Street PPO
• Blue Choice (BCBS)-PPO
• Blue Plan 65 Select (BCBS)-Medicare Supplement
• Blue Preferred (BCBS)-EPO
• Blue Traditional (BCBS)-HMO
• Champus Tricare
• Community Care Network (CCN)-PPO
• First Health PPO
• HealthChoice (OK State & Education Employees)-PPO
• Humana Choice Care PPO
• Oklahoma Health Network
• OSMA Health
• Pacificare-HMO & PPO
• PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)-PPO
• Preferred Community Choice
• Soonercare Choice Medicaid
• Tricare for Life
• United Healthcare-HMO
• USA Managed Care Org/USA H&W
If any of this information about Valeriu Neagu specialists in Endocrinology is incorrect please contact the INTEGRIS Oklahoma HealthLine at 405-951-2277 or toll free 888-951-2277.