About Patient and Family Advisory Council
Patient and family advisers are a group of dedicated patients and families who work with hospital staff, clinic staff and leadership to promote the best health care for the community.
Patient and family advisers focus on improving the overall quality, safety and experiences for all patients and families. Advisers assure the views and perspectives of patients and families are included in decision-making and serve on the patient-family advisory council.
The following facilities have a Patient and Family Advisory Council
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Regional Health Center (Miami)
- INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health Center (Enid)
- INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital (Yukon)
- INTEGRIS Cancer Institute
- INTEGRIS Grove Hospital
- INTEGRIS Health Edmond
- INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation
- INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center
- Lakeside Women's Hospital
- INTEGRIS Medical Group Clinics
Advisers commit to
- Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
- Support our mission
- Actively participate in improving care for all patients and families
- Listen to different opinions and share ideas and viewpoints
- Support positive relationships with our health system and members of the community
Join the Patient and Family Advisory Council
Click the "Go" button below to send us an application.
Miami applicants. Call INTEGRIS Miami Hospital for an application.
Ask to speak with the executive office.