OB/GYN Opportunity in Yukon, OK
|INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital
|1201 Health Center Parkway
Yukon, OK 73099
INTEGRIS Health, Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit health system, has an opportunity for an Obstetrician/Gynecologist at our thriving hospital in Yukon, Oklahoma. The beautiful INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital consists of approximately 173,000 square feet and includes 75 inpatient beds as well as a medical office building. The hospital has 57 private medical surgical rooms, a 19-bed women’s unit and a newly constructed 8-bed intensive care unit. The intensive care unit opened in May 2005 as a project funded through federal appropriation dollars and local hospital foundation contributions. The intensive care unit opened in May 2005 as a project funded through federal appropriation dollars and local hospital foundation contributions.
The surgical department of the hospital includes a dedicated C-section operating room and three general surgical rooms as well as two endoscopy suites and an 12-bed outpatient procedure unit. Services also include a level three Emergency department and Radiology services consisting of mammography, radiological, fluoroscopy, CT scan, ultrasound, bone density, nuclear medicine and MRI. General laboratory services are available along with cardiopulmonary capabilities and a physical medicine department that includes aquatic therapy services.
- New Women’s Center with 900 births per month
- Level 2 Nursery with pediatricians and neonatology support
- Electronic medical record and computer order entry – in clinic and hospital
- Beautiful OBGYN clinic inside hospital
- Well insured patient population
- Beautiful neighborhoods, home sites and acreages
- Competitive salary
- Secure employment with competitive salary, generous benefits and productivity bonus
- CME allowance
- Comprehensive health plan
- Excellent retirement programs
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice with tail coverage
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of membership in any protected status or class as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.