The “Authorization for Release of Health Information” can be mailed or you can personally deliver the request to the specific INTEGRIS facility where services were rendered. If you do not want your records mailed to you, please indicate on your authorization that you wish to pick up the records and indicate a daytime phone number to contact once the request has been completed.
INTEGRIS Health releases copies of patient records upon request provided we receive a valid authorization signed by the patient or legal representative.
If picking up your requested records, please bring one of the following forms of identification and necessary documents (if applicable) to validate release of information:
Acceptable IDs Include:
State Issue ID
Current School ID
Valid, Current Passport
Other documents as applicable:
Effective November 1, 2013, HB 2188 modified 76 Okla. Stat. 19 governing the fees for paper and electronic copies of medical records, as follows:
- Paper records requested by doctors, hospitals and personal representatives remain at a charge of 50 cents per page.
- Paper records requested from attorneys and insurance copies would be produced at a base charge of $10.00 and the existing 50 cents per page.
- Electronic record charges would move from the existing 12 cents per page to a rate of 30 cents per page, and the total charges would be capped at $200 if the entire request can be reproduced from an electronic health record in the specified format requested and delivered electronically.
- X-rays, photographs, images, or pathology slides are a flat rate of $5.00 each.
- Prohibits health care providers and business associates from charging a person who requests their own records for searching, retrieving, reviewing and preparing the record.
Please allow 30 days from the date of discharge for record processing before requested copies will be available.