How do I create a new account?
Create a new account by clicking
and complete the “Create Account” information. (Figures 1 and 2)
How do I log in?
- Click on Click here to create account (FIGURE 1).
- Complete the account identification and patient identification sections (FIGURE 2) and click on create account. Note: password must be at least 5 to 10 characters long and must have at least one number in the password.
Once an account is created in INTEGRIS Health Self Scheduling (refer to How do I create a new account?
) enter the login name and password and click Login (FIGURE 3)
I’ve forgotten my password, now what?
Click on Forgot your password
? (FIGURE 4)
, complete the form, click request password (FIGURE 5)
and an email will be sent with a new password. Note
: the email will be sent with a subject line of “Your Consumer Portal Account.”
How do I schedule an appointment?
Select the type of appointment you’d like to schedule by selecting the appropriate item in the procedure dropdown, select your preferred date/time, indicate any specific notes then click on Submit (FIGURES 6 – 14
How do I print my appointment information?
- Select a procedure (FIGURE 6) by clicking on the dropdown and selecting the appropriate procedure.
- Click on the calendar to select a day to be scheduled on (FIGURE 7) Based on the department’s schedule, the system will search from the specified preferred date forward. Note: if there is no preferred day, there is no need to enter anything. The system will display the first available appointment times.
- Click on update time preference to select or restrict certain days of the week or specific days/times (FIGURES 8, 9, and 10) Click on the grey square for restricting time and select the days/times not available. Click on the green square to prefer a time and select the days/times preferred. The system will select days/times based on the preferred preferences. Note: if there is no preferred day, there is no need to enter anything. The system will display the first available appointment times.
- Enter additional notes, if any, in the text box (FIGURE 11) and click submit.
- Select an appointment reservation by clicking on the button to the left and then click make reservation. To see more reservation options, click search again (FIGURE 12).
- Click OK and appointment has been successfully scheduled (FIGURE 13). Any additional information regarding your appointment (or preparation for your appointment) will be displayed in the third section of this page under “scheduling instructions.”
Once the appointment has been successfully scheduled, click Print
on the top right side of the page to print the appointment details (FIGURE 14
How can I view all my appointments with INTEGRIS?
To view a list of appointments, click on list
. (FIGURE 15
) Select list or calendar format (FIGURES 15 and 16
How do I reschedule an appointment?
From the list of appointments, select the appointment to be rescheduled. The appointment can also be selected from the link as well (FIGURE 17
: only appointments scheduled via INTEGRIS Health Self Scheduling will be able to be rescheduled online. Other appointments listed can be rescheduled by contacting the department specific to the appointment.
How do I cancel an appointment?
- Make any appropriate changes to the calendar or update time preference. Also make any necessary notes in the notes section and click submit (FIGURE 18 – Also repeat steps in 4b through 4g to schedule/reschedule).
- Select the appropriate date and time to reschedule (FIGURE 19), and click on make reservation.
The appointment has been successfully rescheduled (FIGURES 20 and 21
From the list of appointments, select the appointment to be canceled. The appointment can also be selected from the link as well. Note
: only appointments scheduled via INTEGRIS Health Self Scheduling will be able to be canceled online. Other appointments listed can be canceled by contacting the department specific to the appointment.
What should I do if I receive an error?
- Click on the appointment to be canceled (FIGURE 22). Note: only appointments scheduled via INTEGRIS Health Self-Scheduling can be canceled online. Other appointments listed can be canceled by contacting the department specific to the appointment.
- Confirm cancellation of the appointment by clicking yes (FIGURE 23).
- The appointment has been successfully canceled. Click OK (FIGURE 24).
- View the list of appointments by clicking on list. The status column will denote the canceled item (FIGURE 25).
Please review types of errors and their meanings listed below. If you are unable to book an event or appointment due to an error, please call (405) 651-1206 and someone will be happy to assist you.
Error #1 Unable to find any reservations…
An error like this more than likely means that:
Who can I call to help me?
- The maximum reservations for this event or appointment have been met; or
- You have already been booked for this event or appointment.
For assistance, please contact (405) 651-1206