If you answer “YES” to two or more of these questions, you may have a serious sleep disorder.
- Has anyone ever told you snore?
- Do you awaken tired and unrefreshed?
- Do you wake up gasping for air, or have you been told your breathing is irregular?
- Are you tired or feel “run down” during the day?
- Do you have difficulty falling asleep at night?
- Have you noticed your memory is not as good as it was?
- Are you experiencing a decrease in your sex drive?
- Do you frequently feel more moody or irritable?
- Have you been told you kick at night?
- Do you have an urge to move your legs that is relieved by moving them?
For more information please call our main number at 405-636-7700.