INTEGRIS Family Care South About Us
INTEGRIS Family Care South is a primary care clinic. Our physicians and staff work together to provide high-quality comprehensive care and take pride in paying close attention to each patient’s needs.
We understand that nothing is more important than the health of you and your family. That’s why we offer a full range of health care for people of all ages – from infants and children to adults and seniors.
South Oklahoma City is growing quickly, and we’re proud to part of such a thriving community.
Thank you for trusting us to provide the best health care to you and your family.
INTEGRIS Family Care South
1600 SW 119th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Individual physician hours may vary.
As a primary care clinic, we offer a variety of services for our patients.
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Immunizations, including Gardasil
- School and sports physicals
- Comprehensive yearly physicals
- Well woman exams (including Pap smear, breast exam and HPV testing)
- X-ray and laboratory
- Allergy testing
- Joint injections
- Birth control
- Screenings for colon cancer and skin cancer
- Heart screenings
- Assistance with psychiatric/psychological care
- Minor in-office surgery
- Cosmetics services such as microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, Botox© and Juvéderm™