- Filing insurance claims as long as a valid ID card and/or complete insurance information is provided at the time of registration.
- Allowing your insurance carrier a reasonable time to make payment. However, if your account remains unpaid after 45 days we ask that you contact your insurance carrier for payment status. Should they delay payment beyond 90 days, you may be billed and expected to pay the charges.
- Providing a summary statement to patients within five days of initial billing. Periodic statements will be sent to the patient or responsible party to keep them updated on the status of the open account.
- Providing patients with a bill for balances after insurance has paid.
- Providing patients with itemized bills upon request.
- Accepting a variety of payment methods including cash, check, money order and charge cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- Appealing insurance denials whenever appropriate and possible.
- Assisting patients who are unable to make payment in full with monthly payment options, through the Customer Service department.
- Prescreening patients for Medicaid and other state or locally sponsored assistance programs.
If a patient does not meet the Medicaid guidelines, the hospital has a Charity Financial Assistance program based on annual income, family size and the amount of remaining debt. Completion of a financial statement and supporting documents are required to determine eligibility. Please contact the Customer Service department for more information.
INTEGRIS Health follows federally established and mandated collection guidelines, which allow for delinquent accounts to be placed for recovery with a professional collection agency or attorney. When necessary, appropriate legal action may be taken to collect delinquent accounts.
For inquiries regarding your bill, contact the Customer Service department at INTEGRIS Southwest, 405-951-4740. You may also review your account status and pay your bill online by visiting the INTEGRIS Health website at www.integrisok.com. Simply select Online Bill Payment or Patient Account Info and you will be prompted to enroll in our Online Patient Billing Manager program.