For the health of our patients, our employees and anyone who visits any of our metro facilities tobacco use of any kind including electronic devices / vapes, will not be permitted – inside or outside – any INTEGRIS property.
This initiative also included the elimination of designated areas outside our facilities where employees, patients and visitors currently smoke.
We undertook this initiative, joining with other Greater Oklahoma City Hospital Council facilities, to serve our core mission: to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
INTEGRIS facilities include:
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Regional Health Center
- INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health Center
- INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital
- INTEGRIS Grove Hospital
- INTEGRIS Health Edmond Hospital
- INTEGRIS Oklahoma City-area clinics
- INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Willow View in Spencer
As an organization of health professionals, we feel strongly that the time has come to provide a completely healthy environment.
Tobacco use on our premises simply undermines those efforts.
As we move forward with this policy, we understand that such a comprehensive change will not come without growing pains.
We appreciate the support of the entire community, as we move towards a healthier environment for our patients, visitors and employees.