Regular breast exams done by a trained physician are one of the most important things you can do for the health of your breasts. One out of every eight women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime. In over 90% of breast cancer cases, the cancer can be treated successfully if caught in time. To make early detection possible, women need to get routine breast exams. Take advantage of the range of breast exam options we offer at INTEGRIS.
What Type of Breast Exam Options Are Available?
At INTEGRIS, we believe in offering every possible diagnostic tool and resource possible so our team of dedicated oncologists, OBGYNs, and radiologists can detect your cancer while it is still treatable. With this philosophy, you will receive the most state-of-the-art clinical breast exams Oklahoma has to offer.
Your breast exam options include:
Of course, nothing is more important to early detection than annual clinical breast examinations.
Why Choose INTEGRIS for Your Oklahoma Breast Exam?
INTEGRIS is committed to providing comprehensive women’s services at our locations in Oklahoma City and across the state. Breast exams are offered in many of our clinics and hospitals. Here are a few reasons you should choose INTEGRIS for your routine breast exam.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities for clinical breast exams
- Award-winning women’s health services
- When advance specialized care is needed, all INTEGRIS patients can transfer to the INTEGRIS Cancer Institute of Oklahoma, which specializes in all forms of cancer—including breast and uterine cancer
- A team of dedicated OBGYN physicians and nurses
- A safe and comfortable environment
If you are in need of a breast exam, call your local INTEGRIS clinic today; or call our national HealthLine at 1-888-951-2277.