INTEGRIS is proud to offer breast MRIs to women as part of both routine breast cancer screening and specialized cancer treatment.
In the fight against breast cancer, we utilize every tool we have available at INTEGRIS. Across our many Oklahoma locations, breast MRI readings are becoming increasingly popular, offering imaging that helps formulate a diagnosis and in mapping a treatment plan.
Early detection of breast cancer is vital to fighting the disease and a breast MRI is another vital tool that women have at their disposal.
What does a breast MRI do?
A breast MRI is remarkably similar to a traditional MRI used for diagnosing a variety of diseases. The scans Oklahoma patients receive at INTEGRIS are done on a state-of-the-art specialized machine designed to detect the slightest abnormalities.
The Oklahoma breast MRI results are also used to:
- View and diagnose problems with breast implants
- Determine the state of breast cancer post diagnosis
- Locate and assess multiple tumors
- Determine the spread rate of the cancer
- Evaluate the effectiveness of chemotherapy
Why choose INTEGRIS for your breast MRI?
INTEGRIS is committed to providing comprehensive women’s services, including breast MRIs, at our many locations across Oklahoma and Oklahoma City Here are a few reasons you should choose INTEGRIS:
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Award-winning women’s health services
- The INTEGRIS Cancer Institute of Oklahoma that specializes in all forms of cancer—including breast and uterine cancer
- A team of dedicated OBGYN physicians and nurses
- A safe and comfortable environment
If you are in need of a breast MRI in Oklahoma, call your local INTEGRIS clinic today; or call our national HealthLine at 1-888-951-2277.