Baby Basics focuses on healthy pregnancy and healthy parenting skills. This class is designed to be taken in the second trimester of pregnancy.
- Your Developing Baby - Getting to know your baby before he/she is born.
- Shopping for Your Baby - What are the essentials?
- Keeping Your Baby Safe
- Choosing Health Care for Your Baby
- Feeding Your Baby and Child
- The Normal Newborn - Where's my Gerber baby?
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby's Hospital Stay
- Day-to-Day Care of Your Newborn
- Setting Yourself Up for Success in Parenting
Bring 2 baby wash cloths and 2 baby towels on the last day of your class.
Saturday June 3
Saturday June 10 *
Integris Baptist Medical Center
3300 NW Expressway
Bennett Conference Room
Conference Room G & H*
$50/couple due at the time of registration