INTEGRIS Mental Health

Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Resources

Finding Resources at INTEGRIS Health

Local resources:

Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.  The Oklahoma resource that helps Oklahomans find treatment, support and other resources related to mental health and substance use. To get more information go to, or call 405-248-9200.

Heartline 2-1-1 online searchable database: or by phone at 2-1-1.

National resources:

Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-TALK (8255) or website:
24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Your call is routed to the nearest crisis center in the national network of more than 150 crisis centers. 

Disaster Distress Helpline
Stress, anxiety, and other depression-like symptoms are common reactions after any natural or human-caused disaster. Call this toll-free number to be connected to the nearest crisis center for information, support, and counseling. 

Veteran's Crisis Line
1-800-273-8255 or website:
Connects veterans in crisis (and their families and friends) with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential, toll-free hotline, online chat, or text.

National Resource Directory
The National Resource Directory is a federal government website that connects wounded warriors, Service Members, Veterans, families and caregivers to thousands of services and programs at the national, state and local levels to support them during recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration. Visitors to the site can find information on topics such as post-traumatic stress disorder, military and Veterans’ benefits, health care, educational opportunities, homeless assistance, employment and more. 

Drug-Free Workplace
1-800-WORKPLACE (967-5752) or website:
Assists employers and union representatives with policy development, drug testing, employee assistance, employee education, supervisor training, and program implementation.

Affordable Care Act Information
1-800-318-2596 or website:

Find the Closest Services & Treatment Locations

Buprenorphine Physician & Treatment Program Locator
Find information on locating physicians and treatment programs authorized to treat opioids, such as heroin or prescription pain relievers, at

Opioid Treatment Program Directory
Find treatment programs in your state that treat addiction and dependence on opioids, such as heroin or prescription pain relievers, at

Best Online Master's in Psychology Programs

Behavioral Health Resources

Substance Abuse Resources

Third Party Statement

The Third Party Statement may be filled out by anyone who is concerned about the patients’ safety or who witnessed concerning behavior (i.e. family, friend, sponsor, treatment advocate, teacher, social worker, nurse, physician). If the patient already has a third party statement by someone else, you do not have to fill out another UNLESS you have witnessed behavior that is different or more extreme than is already documented. The Third Party Statement MUST have enough detailed information to justify the placement of the patient into police custody (it cannot simply say “suicidal” – it must list specific examples of how the patient has been a danger to him/herself or others within the past 24 hours). The police can refuse to take custody and transport or detain a patient if they feel there is not enough evidence written on the Third Party Statement to justify this action. The INTEGRIS MAT (Mobile Assessment Team) will do an assessment of the patient upon their presentation to an INTEGRIS Health or INTEGRIS Health –contracted Emergency Department and they will make the determination if the patient needs and meets the criteria for an Emergency Detention (ED). The term EOD (Emergency Order of Detention) is no longer used for the legal document and is outdated terminology.